Monday, May 24, 2010

Curly Q's

Second week of vacation has begun.  Today has by far been the best day of the 2 weeks.  I have been quite productive.  It is about 12:45 and I have already read my Bible, fed Kaylee breakfast, checked my facebook and email, skyped with my parents, talked to my bestie Meggan on the phone, played with Kaylee, put Kaylee down for a nap, cleaned out the fridge, fixed the ceiling fan, washed Kaylee's laundry, worked out, dried Kaylee's laundry, layed out, showered, fed Kaylee lunch, talked with my friend Sara on the phone and now I am blogging.  Oh and did I mention that the sunshine is out???  I love the sun!  I try to be in a good mood every day, but on sunny days it comes more naturally. :)  Also, Kaylee is in a pretty good mood today.  She has been playing and smiling a lot.  Not to mention she has the cutest curls forming in her hair.  She is such an adorable kid.  It's been a good day and a great start to week 2!

Joyful Moment of the Day:  Definitely talking to Meggan even for a short time.  I miss that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...