Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let Summer Begin

Summer is finally here for me!!!  I am so excited!  While I do have plans made to travel quite a bit, I do not have plans otherwise.  I am just looking forward to being home every day with Kaylee and having the afternoon to get things done.  Hopefully, our summer will be filled with trips to the park and mornings with friends.  I also hope to do some cleaning.

My house could definitely use a deep clean.  Floors need to be scrubbed.  Closets need to be cleaned out.  Dust bunnies need to be collected.  Furniture needs to be vacuumed.  Baseboards need to be washed.  The list goes on and on. 

I am also looking forward to doing some cooking.  It has been a while since I have truly been able to host.  We are talking like full meal, other than something easy such as spaghetti.  Keep your calendars open!

On top of that Adam and I will be celebrating our anniversary and also Kaylee's birthday! 

The summer is full of fun!

Let summer begin!!!

Joyful Moment of the Day: Spending time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...