Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time With Friends

It has been decided.  Weeks like this are the best!

It is really fun to see Adam in his "element".  Goofing off with Trevor.  Playing way too many games of Madden on the xbox.  Sharing stories about the past.  Seeing him with his friend.

I, on the other hand, have really enjoyed my time catching up with Meggan.  Having serious conversations while paddle boating. Having lighter conversations about The Bachelorette.  Going for walks around town.  Driving all over looking for Kaylee some Benedryl.  Making fun of Adam and Trevor's obsession with Madden.  Sharing Mommy stories. Talking about things we miss about college.  Talking about the future.  Being with my friend.

Times like these make it difficult to go home.

Our friendship is genuine.

This kind of friendship comes from years of molding and shaping. We all knew each other as single individuals.  We grew to know each other as couples.  And now we know each other as parents.

It has been a beautiful journey.  I love my friends.  I miss them and I wish that we did not have such a long distance between us.

Maybe God will bring us together once again someday.

In the meantime....

Joyful Moment of the Day:  Being able to watch The Bachelorette with Meggan.  It is much better to watch it with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...