Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day Back

Well, yesterday was my first day back to work.  Ironically, I think it was harder for me to go back this time than it was last year when Kaylee was just a few months old.  Leaving her at the sitter's house was just not an easy task, but I did it! 

I went into yesterday expecting the worst!  Some may say this is a pessimistic attitude, but I think of it as optimistic. This way if it is bad I am ready for it, but if it is good then I am really surprised and happy about it. 

Anyways, so out of everyone's classes my whole class showed up pretty much.  I was only missing 4.  Most of the other classes only had 3 out of everyone show up.  It was crazy!  The great thing is that I was told that none of my students would speak English and several of them actually do and can help translate for the ones that don't!  It was such a relief to know that some could help me when I need them to!

Needless to say the day was a pretty good day.  Tiring, but good.

Joyful Moment of the Day:  Seeing Kaylee get excited when I came into the house from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...