Friday, December 31, 2010

My Hormones are all the Rage

Ironically, I was just telling my friend a couple of days ago that this pregnancy has been much easier for me hormonally.

The ironic part is that these last few days have been super difficult for me as far as the hormone boat goes.

There is nothing worse than trying to adjust your attitude all day long when your body only wants to cry or break out into rage over some small issue that really is not a big deal.  It's a battle all day long of ups and downs and trying to find some sort place of contentment.

I have been looking forward to this weekend all week. Our friends are up to spend the weekend, play games, and just be together.  I wish that I could feel better and not feel emotionally exhausted.

On top of all the hormonal stuff is the normal 7 month pregnancy stuff.  Sleeping has gotten miserable and I am all around pretty uncomfortable no matter what I am doing.

Please pray for me. I hate the emotional roller coaster.

There was some joy to the day...

Joyful Moment of the Day: Ryan brought ice cream with him. It hit the spot on a day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...