Tuesday, April 12, 2011

If Only I Could Nap

I am desperately wanting a nap. However, I am sitting her listening to my almost 2 year old Kaylee stand by her bedroom door crying in protest to the nap that she so desperately needs.

Ella is quiet in her room. I am guessing she is out. Now if Kaylee would just give in, then I could get that nap.

Things here have been ok. I am just taking it day by day.  One day may be miserable, but the next may be great!  Mostly depending on how much rest I have gotten.

Ella has some extreme gas that causes her all kinds of tummy pain. And the girl spits up a ton. She has doused herself 4 different times now where she needs a bath and new clothes after because of how nasty she is.  Poor baby.

Speaking of Ella, she is now stirring in her bed. Kaylee is singing in hers.

I suppose I should just go start some laundry or some other productive activity since it does not seem that a nap is on the horizon.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Ella smiled at me today. Her first official smile. Kaylee gave her first smile to Titus. Ha! Take that, cat, you are losing it!

1 comment:

  1. Lack of Sleep is the part I just dreaded, and still do. Adam still wakes up 4 or 5 times a night. =o( Some days I just have to let other things go, in the end raising the little ones and making sure they feel loved is more important than dirty dishes. Reminds me of this, poem excert :
    The cleaning and scrubbing

    will wait till tomorrow,

    for Children grow up,

    as I've learned to my sorrow.

    So quiet down, cobwebs.

    Dust go to sleep.

    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...