Friday, March 23, 2012

20 Randoms - Check

List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I love to read. Mystery and Romance. And I am pretty picky with what I read. Usually I stick with specific authors.

Most recent read: The Hunger Games (Going to the movie on Monday!)

2. Now that I have kids, I am much more introverted than I used to be. I like nights where I can be alone and do nothing.

3. Music is my favorite. If you get me talking about what I listen to, you will sit and listen to thousands of fabulous songs by some of my favorite artists.

Whatever, Michael, Skillet is and always will be awesome.

4. I enjoy playing strategic boardgames. I think it is a great way to get to know other people and get in a little bit of competition in the process.

5. Sunshine and 75 degrees are my friends. If it is cold and gray out, I have a hard time being motivated to do anything. (Which is why I am working on this today instead of doing other things.)

6. I keep an old school Nintendo Gameboy in the bathroom so I can play Tetris when I am in there for longer periods of time.

7. Routine is important to me. It gives me sanity and helps me move more quickly. When Adam is home in the morning on the weekends, it throws me off so I move very slowly.

8. I am not a morning person. So much so that if you talk to me before I have had a chance to go potty and brush my teeth, I will probably just growl at you.

9. Starbucks is my refuge when I need to get away from the house. I am a gold card member and use my membership frequently. Favorite cold drink is a Java Chip Frappaccino. Favorite warm drink is a Dark Cherry Mocha, but since they don't make the Cherry syrup anymore... it is the Peppermint Mocha.

10. When my kids are a little older, I would love to act and sing at a community theater somewhere.

11. My love for bridges comes from the fact that Jesus is the ultimate bridge for me. (Que the Point of Grace song.)

12. My house stays picked-up most of the time so that if someone were to stop by, it would not be a big deal. However, my bedroom is usually a pit and if you were to peek in there I would be extremely embarrassed.

13. I consider scrapbooking to be one of my hobbies, but I am lucky if I do it once a year.

14. Blue (aqua-ish) has been my favorite color since I was about 14. My favorite color before that was purple.

15. During my childhood I was super clumsy. I busted my nose open, broke my right arm once, broke my left arm twice, and had my fingernail torn off.

16. I collect Starbucks mugs from major cities and I also collect Willow Tree Figurines.

17. Singing is one of my biggest passions. Especially when I can worship my Lord and Savior.

18. Listening to the birds sing makes me happy.

19. I still have all of my wisdom teeth, but the dentist says that they have to come out this year.

20. Photography is important to me because I don't have many pictures of my childhood. Pictures are captured memories. I don't want to miss out on being able to look back.

Try sitting down and thinking of 20 things about yourself. It is not an easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...