Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dream Job - Check

What is your dream job, and why?
This question is part of a collection of questions that I am working through. If you want to check them out, they are all under my tab "The List".


Wow! Dream job? I love being a stay-at-home Mom and Wife, but if in a dream world I could do whatever I wanted.... Well, I have to say I would want to sing and travel with my college praise team. (With my lovely family beside me of course!)

I love singing! Especially with my friends and family. When you sing/play with the same group for an extended amount of time you can get into a groove where you know exactly what the others are going to do musically before they even do it.

It is fun to learn new songs and try new harmonies.

And I will be honest. There is nothing better than worshiping God with your closest friends.

This group was such a blast to be around. We would sometimes be in the middle of a practice and all of a sudden be in the middle of true worship. It was a beautiful experience and I am so glad that I had it for a short time.

Wish we lived near one another so we could jam occasionally.

Definitely my dream job.

The last time we all were together was for my brother's wedding. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...