Thursday, March 14, 2013

Crazy Days

Things have been super crazy busy here and so I apologize for my absence. I am here. We just have had a lot going on.

The main reason is that Adam has been spending most of his time working on our 6th annual IndyCon. He spent countless hours working on the website and emailing/calling companies to support the convention. He worked hard and his hard work paid off. The weekend was a huge success.

Over the weekend I played Tzolk'in the Mayan Calendar Game, Lifeboats, Endeavor twice, Pillars of the Earth twice, Trajan, Traders of Carthage,Wits and Wagers, Crokinole, Le Havre, Guild Hall, Tichu, Bora, Bora and Ticket to Ride Africa.

Personally, this year was by far my favorite year. I played lots of different games with lots of different people. I taught several games to other people. But I must say that the best part of the weekend.... well I am torn between two events... The first one is when Anna, Annie, Laura and I came back and won the Wits and Wagers Tournament all on the last question. The second one is when Annie and I both had grand tichu's during our Tichu game. Both things were super fun and exciting, making the weekend a blast for me.

Already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...