Monday, April 15, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

My goodness. It has been so long since I have written a blog. I started writing a blog on Easter weekend is still sitting as a draft. Maybe I will finish it?

Here is a brief update on what has been going on here.

Easter weekend was really full with doing childcare at church, having my high school small group stay the night, and having Adam's family up for Easter dinner. It was a great weekend with some awesome people and yummy food.





















Monday after Easter I drove up with the girls to my parent's house to spend the week. I met my best friend Meggan there with her kids. With 4 kids under 3 it was an exhausting week. It was so fun though! I loved seeing our children interact and get to know each other better. Plus, it was so nice to catch up and have deep conversations with Meggan in person rather than over the phone. We were able to just live life together for a week. We did playdates to different places and took naps when our kids did. I would do it again for sure! 




Last week was packed full. I spent it unpacking, cleaning, catching up on some Dr. Who, meeting Yvonna (Katherine and Ryan's newest little darling), going to church, dinner with friends, and game day.



Hopefully, the next few weeks will not find me as busy and I will finish the blog I started on Easter. We will see! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...