Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 Months Off

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Three months off sounds like an extravagant amount of time. My first thought was that since I am "off" I would be alone. But that sounds boring. Yes, I need alone time, but that is far more than this extrovert would ever want.

So. If three months off included my family, I would probably want to travel. I would want to see the Statue of Liberty and Niagra Falls. Take my family to Disney World. Go see my extended family that I haven't seen in forever. See the Grand Canyon. Take the girls to all the places that I grew up. Go to the east and west coasts. Visit friends.

If we didn't run out of time in the states, maybe go to Germany or New Zealand.

It would be a marvelous 3 months.




1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with you- travel. Ireland & Iceland are high on the list!

    -Manda from Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...