Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Yesterday

Yesterday started off as usual. 6:00am wake up for me and my own quiet time until it was time to get ready for preschool.



After getting the girls ready and eating breakfast, I got the blog ready to post so that I could post it from preschool.


Once that was ready to go, I fed Charlotte who turned 6 months old yesterday.


Then, I loaded up the girls and we were off to our last day of preschool. During the morning, I stopped in and checked on them.



Since yesterday was the last day of preschool we had a pitch-in lunch before coming home. As soon as we got home I put all the girls down for naps and took a short one myself. Then, my best friend Meggan (my blog guest from yesterday) called and so I sat outside while talking with her and watched my bird feeders for birds.


After naps I sat outside for a little longer with Charlotte before making dinner.



Then, I got ready for the preschool program with some help from Elanor.



Once we were all ready to go, we headed off to the program and reception. All of the kids did such a great job.



We are so happy to be done with preschool this year. Looking forward to next year.


Cousin Dakota spent the night with us so when we got home, I put all of the girls to bed.


And then cuddled up with Adam to watch SpiderMan 3, which by the way is one of the worst movies ever.


Then, I showered and went to bed. It was a great day. Long. But great.

I hope you had a great Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...