Thursday, April 22, 2010

Having Another Child

Lately, Kaylee has been a terror. Screaming. It is the first thing I think of when I think of her. For about 2 weeks now I feel like that is all she has done. Today has been good so far. Hopefully, she has turned a corner. Needless to say all this screaming has really made me contemplate if we should have another child.

Adam and I have always agreed 2 or 4 kids, never completely deciding for sure, but like I said she is redirecting our thoughts. I have always pictured myself with a bigger family. I like the idea of big family Christmas get-togethers and vacations. I would like my kids to experience having brothers and sisters. I love my brother and how close we have gotten over the years. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a sister though. There is a closeness in sisters that I don't think Michael and I will ever have. I would like my daughter to have the chance to know what that is like.

It is all great in my mind, but then there is the screaming. Ah yes. The screaming. It makes my head pound and my ears wish they could not hear. I know Adam has been feeling it too.

So while we love Kaylee, we are uneasy about adding to our family.

She may end up being the only child.

She might not.

Who knows?

Just pondering.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Watching music videos on youtube with Kaylee this morning. We share a love for Skillet, which makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...