Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The cat cried ALL night!

These last few days have been a reflection of how much I long to be with those I love.  After visiting with lots of different family and friends over our 10 day journey in the midwest I am realizing that I need those people in my life.  Coming home is so... well... lonely.

Add that to the laundry and the sleep that I need to catch up on.

That is where you find me.

I honestly think of myself much like our cat Titus.

We have someone watch Titus while we are gone - checking in on him every few days.  This trip, though, seemed to do a number on him.  The dumb cat literally cried all night long the first night we were home.  Adam finally put him downstairs, but I could still hear him crying his little heart out.  He was so lonely.  Needless to say Adam and I got 0 sleep that night.

I think that I am like Titus in that I need people.  Genuine people that know me as good if not better than I know myself.

So, as I try to pick myself up from my travels, take naps when I can, and start a load of laundry I want all of you to know how grateful I am to have you all in my life.

You are so important to me.

I appreciate the role each of you play in my life.

Thank you.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Hearing Kaylee sing along with me this morning as I sang Jesus Love Me.  She is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...