Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Days Left

So I am down to about 2 days to get things done around the house.

As you can see I am making great use of my time.

I think going back to work will be good for me. It will motivate me to make better use of the time that I have at home.  These last few weeks have by far been my laziest weeks ever.  I spent some of them super nauseated and most of them very exhausted so there is my main excuse for not doing anything. However, this week the nausea has been pretty much gone and I have yet to accomplish anything more than getting the laundry done.

My goals for Thursday and Friday:
1. Organize basement shelving unit and make room for things from guest room.
2. Sort through the guest room stuff and get rid of stuff we never use.
3. Move guest room keeps to basement.
4. Clean bathrooms.

I was going to add scrub floors to that list, but windows are going in sometime soon and so there will be lots of dust and whatnot going through my house.

Guess I will have to find time to do that after the windows go in.

Now that I have bored you with my life laziness and my to-do list.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Actually this happened yesterday. Grace came for lunch yesterday and I really enjoyed her company and getting to catch up with her!  It was delightful visit and I hope we do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...