Thursday, November 25, 2010

Top 10 Things I am Thankful For

This time of year makes people stop and think about everything that they are thankful for.  (Hence THANKSgiving.)  So this year I may only give 1 thing that I am grateful for when it comes to be my turn at the table, but for you...

Here are my

Top 10 Things I am Thankful For

1. Jesus - He is, after all, my Savior, protector, strength, provider, and love of my life! He is my hope and the reason that I live. I am undeserving of the love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness that he offers to me. I am so thankful for Him.

2. My Husband Adam - He puts up with my good and my bad. He loves and cherishes me. He is a great husband and father and I am so grateful that God brought Him into my life and gave Him to me.

3. Kaylee and my baby #2 - Kaylee is such a joy and delight to my life. Her laughter and her babbling make our home so much more exciting. I am so thankful for her. My little baby #2 (still no name) is also such a wonderful addition to my life. She moves consistently throughout the day and has actually tickled me a few times with her movement. I am thankful for her.

4. My Family - They have been my closest friends and confidants over the years. They are the ones that made me who I am.  My parents taught me what a woman of God looks like.  My brother has been a best friend and has helped me mature and shape my thoughts on life.  I am grateful for my family!

5. My Friends - My friends have had such a huge impact on my life. They have helped me through difficult times and have been there for me during the great times. They never leave my side and I am so glad I know them and that they gave me that chance. I am so very thankful for my friends!

6. My House - It is my place of refuge after a long day and it is mine. It is decorated in a way that makes me feel at home. My house is my home and I am so thankful for it.

7. My Job - My kids this year are amazing! I have been at this job for several years now and I am so thankful for my great group of kids!  These kids really make "going to work" great! I am so thankful for my job and for my kids!

8. My Church - I am super happy with our church. The people and the pastoral staff make it a phenomenal place to worship and I am so grateful for my church.

9. Food - What can I say? I love food. I am so glad that I have never had to go without food and that I am able to have traditions such as Thanksgiving dinner. I am thankful for food.

10. Readers - I am grateful for all of you. It makes writing a blog much more enjoyable. Thanks for reading!

Joyful Moment of the Day: I get to be with my family today. I am so very very happy to be with them today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for your brothers mothers husbands daughter! She is a wonderful mother, wife, daughter, and friend... Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...