Monday, November 22, 2010

A Week With Limited Technology

Adam and I agreed on limiting the amount of time we spent on the internet, watching tv, watching movies, and playing xbox etc over our entire week last week.

Adam decided to play hero and do 0 minutes of usage except his one game of Madden that he had to play so he could advance his league online with his buddies.

Knowing this would be way too difficult for me, (Sad, I know) I took on 30 minutes a day.  Let me tell you. This was not easy. I am unsure of exactly how much time I spend doing these things, but it must be a lot. I went crazy Monday.  By Wednesday, however, Kaylee and I had a new routine going and it wasn't so bad. I began to realize that the only thing I truly missed was jumping on quick to see if some store sold something that I was thinking of.  It was very interesting and showed me that while the internet is nice to have, it should be used sparingly.

So, with that being said, I am sticking with about 30 minutes a day of  internet usage.  I am not going to be as hard on myself, but at the same time I want this limit because I am much more productive with it.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Snuggling with Kaylee when I woke her up this morning. I love her big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...