Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day in a Nutshell

My wonderful Christmas day in the briefest way possible.

Woke up at 5:20 am to Adam grinding his teeth and they were squeaking.
Woke him up so the noise would stop.
Had to pee.
He did too.
We went downstairs to pee. (Kaylee asleep in our room - don't want to go back up and possibly wake her.)
Played 2 games of Dominion before Adam's family got up.
I lost.
Family woke up.
Read Luke and prayed.
Opened gifts.
Big family breakfast. (I was stuffed!)
Played games with family.
Lost some more.
Big family supper. (Wow! Stuffed again!)
More games.
Lost again.
Tired. (so I was borderline cranky by evening.)
Came home.
Played with my new camera (which is amazing by the way) and my new coffee pot. (which is what I originally thought my camera was)
Somehow computer got on to my lap.
Exhausted.
Still up writing this.
Ok. I am finished. Goodnight.

PS. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know I did!

Joyful Moment of the Day: I really enjoyed getting up and playing games with Adam this morning. I felt like a little kid that could not way any longer for Christmas.  It was nice to capture some moments to ourselves without any other distractions. Thanks again, my Love, for getting up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...