Wednesday, March 16, 2011


So, I called my doctor today to get an update as to what the plan will be for the weekend as I am a planner and want to know what is ahead. Plus, my parents are going crazy waiting. (So that is where I get my impatience from.) Anyways, originally my doctor had said she was not going to let me go past the weekend simply because of my size so I knew induction possibly was coming for the weekend.

Well, after my call - it is official. Induction is scheduled for Friday morning. It is so weird knowing that if Ella does not come between this moment and Friday morning that she for sure will be here Friday.

I am really nervous. Please pray for us if you think of us.


  1. My vote is for a St. Patty's Day baby!

  2. We'll be praying for you the next two days. I will say I was induced with Marcus and it wasn't bad at all (but I had an epidural and I know you want to avoid that). So I'll be praying for a St. Patty's day little girl (would you change her name to Patty or Colleen or some other nice Irish name? :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...