Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cookie Verdict

I know all of you are ever so anxious to know how the cookies were.

Drum roll please......

They were good! They were not the best I have ever tasted, but they were good.

It was a fabulous recipe though in that it was by far the BEST dough I have ever worked with. It was easy to scoop and did not stick to my fingers. The cookies were chewy and not hard. It made fluffy cookies and I really didn't try to make them that way. I usually use the recipe on the back of the chocolate chips bag and my cookies usually end up flat. These were beautiful.

I will use this recipe again, but I am going to adjust it in hopes to make it exactly what the recipe says it is.

The BEST-EVER Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.



2 comments:

  1. Did the dough taste good? You know, chocolate chip cookies taste best about 2 seconds before they go into the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dough was good, but all dough for the most part is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...