Wednesday, February 29, 2012

He Cares About the Little Things

Over the last several days, I have spent all of my free time trying to get Ella's two scrapbooks done. (I really want them done by her birthday and I have not even started one of them.)

Anyways, I have spent the last two days frantically searching for the ONE picture I took with my phone of her when we were getting ready to leave the hospital. Pray. Search. Pray. Make a page. Pray. Search.

Tonight I even asked my brother if I by chance had sent it to him, nope.

I was beginning to think I did not transfer all the pictures from the old computer before it crashed.

Every time I thought about the picture, I wanted to cry. You may think I am silly for getting so uptight about a single picture. But the truth is that I LOVE pictures! I make extra effort to take pictures of just about everything because these are special moments pass and I never want to forget them.

This picture was one of those special moments in time.

So here I was thinking about our computer transfer just a few minutes ago and it dawned on me that I had not looked in one spot on the computer. I ran back over to the computer and sure enough it was there. I know that God helped my find that picture. I cannot thank Him enough. I am so grateful that He cares even about the small things in my life that are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...