Monday, February 27, 2012

Still Here

Sorry it has been so long since I have written. Things here have been super busy. So here is a brief bit as to what we have been up to.

The last two weeks I subbed for the after school program that I worked for previously. Adam would come home from work and I would leave for work. He and the girls would eat dinner before I got home. Ella has been sick the whole time so she has been fussy. I also had praise team and a youth retreat in the mix. Kaylee has been such a good girl, which is a praise. Adam has been working on getting a few more sponsors for our local board gaming convention that we host every year. This week will be busy for Adam as he helps get the games packed and loaded, helps with name tags and goody bags, and helps get the raffle ready. He will also be setting up the room the night before.  My week is pretty laid back, thankfully. My biggest thing will just be taking care of the girls while he is out doing convention stuff and I am looking forward to not having much of anything else.

The convention is this weekend and I am pretty excited about playing games with people I normally do not get to play with. My in-laws are watching the girls so I will also be making some time for myself at some point.

What are you up to? Do you feel like February has just flown by? It definitely has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...