Thursday, April 5, 2012

Healthy Eating Challenge

Several people have requested to have my spreadsheet for Adam's and my "Healthy Eating Challenge".

The best thing for me was coming up with prizes worth winning that did not cost an arm and a leg. Our first competition (4 weeks long), the prize was picking the next movie that we went to see in the theater. I won so Adam whined his way through "The Vow". This competition (8 weeks long) ends this weekend, but I have already won it and it is an entire day to myself. This one was way more important to me to win so I am super excited about it. Right now, Adam is done with the challenge for a while. I think he just needs a little break from counting calories. I, however, am hoping that since we have been doing it for so long that it will just be a natural part of my day from here out. We have some friends that want to take us on and Adam said he may be up for it in a few weeks. We will see I suppose.

Anyways, here is the spreadsheet if you want to try it for yourselves. Good luck!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...