Monday, April 30, 2012

Live - Check

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


Mine is not necessarily a place, although somewhere warm would be nice, rather a place where I am closer to my loved ones.

Right now my parents are in St Louis. My brother and his wife are in Colorado. My Dad's parents are in Mississippi. My Dad's brothers and their families live in Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, and Costa Rica. My Mom's whole family lives in Arkansas. My best friends live in Minnesota and California. Everyone is so spread out. The one perk is that we do live near Adam's parents, but they even live far enough away that we can't just "stop by when we are in the area".

So. If I could live anywhere? It would be near all of these fabulous people. I would love to get together for a holiday and not have to drive over 30 miles to get there. I would love to watch my cousins or my friend's kids so that I could get to know them better and give my family and friends a chance to get away. I would love for my kids to be able to ask Michael to come over on facetime and he be able to say yes. I would love to be able to take food to them when they are sick.

I would love to live near them because I love them.

That is where I want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...