Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pet Peeves - Check

Describe 10 pet peeves you have.


1. Bad drivers - this includes but is not limited to the driver that is rude and will not let you merge onto the interstate, the driver that turns so slowly that you could have bought Christmas presents for all the Dugger kids by they time they have finally finished turning, the driver that is going so fast and zooming in and out of traffic almost causing an accident, the driver that stays in the passing lane with their cruise set and does not get out of the way for the line of traffic behind it, and the driver that takes what feels like 5 hours to go at a green light.

2. Lack of Pregnant/Young Children Parking - When I was pregnant there were days where I could hardly move, but I needed to pick something up at the store. I would have to park forever and a day away and walk forever to get into the store. This did not become any easier once I was not pregnant anymore because now I am carrying an infant in an infant seat into the store and trying to recover from having a baby plus handle my emotions. Now I that I have two kids, I have to carry one and hold the other's hand while trying to maneuver the diaper bags and my purse. This would be so much easier if we could park closer. Or have designated parking next to the cart corral so that I can just plop them right into a cart.

3. Rewashing dishes - Our dishwasher is not the greatest on the market and so all the dishes must be rinsed well in order for the dishwasher to do a good job. Sometimes the dishes do not get rinsed well and the gunk that was on it before the wash is now glued to it thanks to the drying part of the dishwasher being super awesome.

4. Creaky carts - I always end up with the noisiest cart that is super difficult to drive.

5. Empty toilet paper rolls - Seriously?!? Am I the only one in the world that knows how to change them?

6. People blowing their nose in quiet public places - Like church. Mainly because I visualize the germs flying over to me and grabbing me. And then burrowing into my skin. And it is loud. And distracting. (I have the same reaction to people that don't cover their mouth when they sneeze or cough.)

7. Cat hair - I know I have a cat, but seriously I will just finish scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees. I will stand up to look upon my work proudly and see a stupid tumble weed of cat hair floating across and now sticking to my perfectly polished floor. I promise I sweep.

8. Constant whining - Drives. Me. Crazy.

9. People that don't wash their hands after using the restroom - Gross. I don't care if you "didn't get anything on you". Wash your hands.

10. People that clearly have way more than 10 items going to the express lane because they do not want to wait in line - Oh man. When I worked retail, if I was in a really bad mood, I would tell those people, "I am sorry, but my machine has a 10 item limit. It technically goes up to 15 (you know if you get gum in line or something), but after 15 an alarm goes off and it is really humiliating. So, if you would please go to another line that would be great." Much to the pleasure of the person behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...