Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5 Hobbies - Check

List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.

1. Scrapbooking - Working on scrapbooks is very rewarding and finishing them is very satisfying. I enjoy putting pages together and then flipping through them to see the way they flow together. Thinking about looking through them years from now when my girls are older is even more exciting. I can't wait to share all of my stories and experiences with them through my scrapbooks.


2. Board gaming - This is a hobby that I think we will have for a very long time because it can include lots of people. It gives opportunity to talk while getting to play in a bit of competition. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to play as well so we can have family game nights. Kaylee has already claimed blue as her color which leaves Ella with yellow as her only option.


3. Sewing - My newest hobby. I have been sewing for about two years now. I have not done a project in a very long time because I hate getting it out and putting it back. (Maybe I will have a craft room in our next house where I can just leave my projects out. - hint, hint.) Sewing is fun because I can start with just fabric and slowly see it turn into something awesome. I think my next project is going to be a t-shirt quilt made out of my college shirts.


4. Reading - My oldest hobby. Books are so much fun because they can get you away from your life and into an imaginary world within a matter of seconds. Reading has been something I have always enjoyed doing. When I was a kid, I would get into trouble because I would stay up all night with a flashlight finishing a book and I would be super cranky the next day from my lack of sleep. There is a wonderful feeling of accomplishment when you complete a book or a series.


5. TV/Movies - Ever since Adam and I have known each other, we have enjoyed watching movies or TV series together. We joke that Smallville brought us together because that was one of the things we would regularly talk about with each other before we were dating. I enjoy this hobby simply because it is mindless and because I get to cuddle with my husband.


Do you have any hobbies in common with me? Tell me which one(s) that we share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...