Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Remember - Check

List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.


1. My love for Jesus and my desire to follow Him.
2. My love for Adam and my heart to be a Wife that meets his needs and makes him happy.
3. My love for my kids and my example to them as a mom.
4. That I am a prayer warrior. You need prayer? I will pray.
5. I care about others.
6. My walk with God being honoring to Him.
7. When I sing, I sing for Jesus.
8. I am a good friend and someone others can count on.
9. My home is a place where others feel welcome.
10. That I live a full life and have a blast during the journey.

As I was writing this list, I began to feel convicted. Right now, if I died, would people say/think these things of me? These are things that I should be striving for. These things should be a part of my daily life. Looks like I have some work to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...