Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Grown-Up Shoes

Fact. I do not think of myself as a grown-up. Not sure why.

Maybe it is because I don't want to grow up. (I am indeed a Toys R Us kid.)

Maybe it is because I still like to have fun and in my mind somewhere I think that grown-ups don't have fun.

Maybe it is because being a grown-up means I am not young.

I don't really know.

At what age should I feel grown-up?

I mean I do have a husband, a house, 2 kids, a cat, and a minivan.

And I am almost 30, people.

I had a moment yesterday. A small moment. When I felt like a grown-up.

I bought my first pair of true to life grown-up heels.




1 comment:

  1. love them:) you are going to have to wear them on your birthday weekend to fancy schmancy dinner some place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...