Thursday, March 14, 2013

30 Day Shred: Complete!

Over these last couple of weeks I did finish my 30 Days of the 30 Day Shred and I was super pleased with the results. I didn't lose as much weight as I would have liked, but honestly I see such a huge difference in my body I don't really care that my number didn't go down more. I feel better in my own skin and that is what matters to me.

Final Results:
Butt -3 inches
Hips -4 and a 1/2 inches
Waist -6 inches
Thighs -5 and a 1/2 inches
Neck -1 and 1/2 inches
Weight -3 pounds

I am hoping to continue the Shred. It works and since there are 3 levels, I can rotate them in and out. I won't be committing another 30 days straight any time soon, but I want to keep working out 3-4 times a week to help maintain where I am at and hopefully continue to gain muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...