Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weddings, Birthdays, and Memorial Day

I have been reading a lot this past week.  I don't know if it is because I am avoiding people or if it is because it is just so stinking hot in my house.  Either way, I have read a lot!  I am working on my 4th book in 3 days.  I have no real reason to avoid people. I just go through spurts where I do not feel like being around anyone which is wierd since I am such a people person. 

Anyways, the month of May is over tomorrow.  CRAZY!  This month has literally flown by!  I am not complaining!  I have been eager to see June come. 

My brother gets married this upcoming weekend!  While I look forward to my little brother marrying the love of my life, I am mostly just eager to see him and his fiance'.  It has been too long.  I also cannot wait to sing with my praise team from school again.  We have so much fun together!  They are family.  It will be great to see my family as well.  I have not seen most of them since Christmas.  I also will get to see my Mema and Pepa.  I have not seen them since my cousin got married 5 years ago.  It really has just been way too long since I have seen all of these wonderful family and friends.  I am so thrilled!

Today we are down at Adam's parent's house for Hannah's 17th birthday.  I must say looking back I think my largest life decisions were made when I was 17.  Some good, some bad.  Let's just say that I am glad that I am not 17 anymore and that those days are FAR behind me!  May Hannah make great decisions and choose to follow God through all of them.

Well, hope all of you have a marvelous Memorial Day! 

Joyful Moment of the Day:  Being with family!  I am so glad we are able to live close to at least Adam's family.  They are a huge blessing and I am so grateful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...