Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sick

This day has been quite eventful.  I have decided that I have special sonic Mom ears. I heard my poor little girl cough at 5:50ish this morning and then start crying. I knew she had puked based on those sounds. It was only the first of 11 times over the next 4 and 1/2 hours. Adam had gone in at 6 for overtime and I had him come home early to bring Kaylee some pedialyte and crackers.  Kaylee finally was able to sleep around noon so I took a nap as well.

Adam and I have both been sick to our stomachs and so far I have not had any issues.

About an hour ago, Adam was not able to say the same.

Either way I think it was the alfredo I made last night for dinner. It was a box meal that we had never tried before and after eating it Adam and I both grimaced at our bowls. Kaylee enjoyed it so I saved the rest for her.

I will be throwing the rest away.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Kaylee has not puked since 10:30 this morning. I think she is past it. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...