Thursday, September 23, 2010

Normal

Things are finally getting back to normal.  We are all better and I am so grateful to God for that!

The baby has been moving a lot lately and I love having that feeling again!  With all the movement, I have been really itching to find out what I am having.  Boy. Girl. Boy. Girl. Back and forth. I am so ready to know!

Kaylee is growing up so fast!  She is 15 months now and walking like a pro!  She has been getting into everything and I feel like it is only the beginning.  Adam is not thrilled with all that she is learning to do. He caught her helping herself to a loaf of bread tonight right before dinner.

Adam has been such a trooper with me being back at work and him having Kaylee in the afternoons until I get home. I know he enjoys his time with her, but I also know that she is pesky at times so she can be hard to deal with after a full day's work.

Energy seems to still be something of yesterday, but I am still holding out hope that it will come during this second trimester.

Work has been crazy for me.  I am still learning all of my new responsibilities.  It is not a huge change from last year, but there are small things that come in the day-to-day that throw me off sometimes. I do miss being home when Adam gets off and having some family time.  And eating dinner at 5.  I love my kids this year though and am excited about seeing how much they grow in learning English over the next several months.  On a side note - one of my 1st grade girls is finally warming up to me.  I made her smile twice today which is a huge step!  She does not speak or understand English at all and she is super adorable.  Anyways, it made my day that I got her to smile!

I think that about catches you up on how things are going here.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Chatting with Kimberly before work today!  Our conversations always have me laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...