Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sickness Never Ends

I will try to keep the complaining to a bare minimum here.  I have officially joined my sick little family in their endeavors.  It started last night as Adam's poor friend K4E was leaving.  I hustled to the bathroom and lost what I thought was everything I had eaten that day.  I realized I was wrong when around 6 this morning I finally gave it my all after throwing up every hour before that. 

Kaylee also woke up puking a little this morning and then the nasty poops the rest of the day.  Poor thing slept most of the day.

Thankfully, Adam has completely recovered and was able to use some sick time today to stay home and take care of us.  He was my knight in shining armor all night long as he would come in and rub my back even late into the night.  He continued taking care of me today by letting me rest and by running to get me some 7-up when I was starting to keep food down.  He also dealt with our cranky sick little Kaylee all day and never complained.  I am so very grateful for my husband! 

So, as I head to bed in hopes to stay there for the night, and my tummy is still gurgling, I think of my wonderful husband and how much I love and appreciate him.

Joyful Moment of the Day: I actually have 2. 1)My friend Meggan called to check up on me a have a short chat.  It was nice to be thought of!  2)Tonight I ate some chicken pot pie and it was the yummiest thing ever! Not just because it was the first real food besides crackers I have had all day.  It really was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...