Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Kind of Friend Everyone Needs

Today is one of those days where I just haven't felt good.

And everything has gone wrong. Nothing big. Just little stuff.

It makes the day terrible.

Then, enters my friend, Jenna (http://jennawoestman.com/).

She did the smallest of things.

She brought me some decaf Starbucks in what appeared to be a day where every little moment was a bit of "how much worse could it get" and so I did what any self-respecting down-in-the dumps pregnant woman would have done.

I cried. In front of all of my students.

I gave Jenna a huge hug and thanked her for her kindness, weeping all over her on a day when I needed it most.

I haven't known Jenna long, but she has already seen me through some rough times.

She brought a burst of sunshine to my day!

Jenna, I praise God for you this evening. I thank Him for bringing you and your precious family into my life.  I thank you for letting God use you and for being the kind of friend everyone needs in their life. You are a blessing to me and I am truly grateful for you. I am so proud to be able to call you my friend. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...