Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ode to Productivity

Ok. She can come now.

I still have a ton of stuff that I would love to get done before Elanor makes her big entrance, but I feel a lot better about her possibly coming early now that I have the major stuff done.

Kaylee's room is painted.
Kaylee is sleeping in her new room.
Kaylee has dressers in her room.
Kaylee's clothes have been moved into her dresser.
Elanor's clothes have been brought up and put in her dresser.
Elanor's bedding has been washed.
Elanor's bedding has been put back on her bed.
Kaylee's bag has been packed.
Elanor's going home outfit has been bought.
My bag has been packed.


I just praise God for productivity and for giving me strength and energy to get things done.  I also thank God for a great husband that has been my helping hand these last couple of weeks.

Joyful Moment of the Day: Getting to see baby Ady this morning for the first time. She is super cute, Dan and Emily. Congratulations! I am glad that I was finally able to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...