Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eviction Notice

I am physically ready for this baby to come.  These last few weeks, I have not been able to fall asleep. I just lay there. Sometimes for hours. It's terrible.

Once I do fall asleep, I wake up every time I need to roll over and to almost every noise.

This week, I have reached the point where I am no longer comfortable in any position. Sitting is squished. Standing is heavy. Laying down is bunched-up. Which of course makes sleeping all that much more difficult.

Walking is painful and slow.

I also have a cold and a super itchy throat to add insult to injury.

Oh and let's not forget the wonderful indigestion that I have to take 20 some odd Tums for per day.

So, I think of all of this stuff and I am like, "Ok, Ella, let's go! This is your eviction notice effective immediately!"

Then, reality sets in of all that still needs to be accomplished and all the plans we have for the remainder of this month and beginning of next month.

I still have one more full week of work.

Adam is currently unavailable to take me to the hospital if need be.

My good friend, Krista, is moving and I would like to get some time with her before she leaves.

Kaylee has a birthday party to attend for her best buddy, Keziah.

Our monthly game day is coming up.

I have a lunch planned with my PAR friends.

There is a girl's night planned.

Our local board game convention is the first week in March.


My floors and bathrooms need cleaned, probably several times between now and then.

Too many fun things to do before Ella makes her debut.  However, I will gladly take her whenever she decides to come.


Joyful Moment of the Day: Praise God, Kaylee was really good tonight for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...