Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tomorrow's Biopsy

I never thought that my Mom would get cancer. And I am not going to tell you that these last 7 months have been easy. In reality, these months have been some of the hardest I have ever faced. They have been cold. Dry. Cloudy. Lonely.

But.

God.

He has lifted me out of the darkness. He has revealed Himself to me. He has been my solid rock that I cling to.

No, I don't understand why this is a trial my family and I have faced, but I know that God is still God. He is in control. And I trust Him.

Tomorrow my Mom has another biopsy. One that we hope is her last. Benign. If, however, this is not the end of this trial, and it brings more heartache; one thing does not change.

God is still on His throne. And He is still great. And should be worshiped and praised. He sees the whole picture. He knows the goal, the end. And He will be here beside me through the whole thing.

Psalm 62:5-8 says, "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...